Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little More About Me

Hi everyone. Well as you may have figured out, my name is Kimberly. Most people call me Kimmie, but either one is just fine with me. I have always lived here in Baldwin County, Loxley to be more specific. I graduated from Robertsdale High School a couple of years ago, and I'm now a sophomore at USA. My initial reason for going to South was because I was going to major in Radiography and South had a good program for that, but now I'm majoring in Elementary Education which I'm very excited about! I also wanted to go to South because it was close to home, and even though I've been living in Mobile I wanted to have the opportunity to be able to come home if I wanted to. I'm hoping that when I graduate from South I'll be able to get a teaching position somewhere here in Baldwin County, at least that's what I'm shooting for. We will see how that goes though. Well, that's about all I can think of that may be interesting in my life. Hope you all are having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment